Entertainment, Media, Film & Television
Marketing and Publicity
GlenNeta Griffin Public Relations is a firm experienced in all aspect but specializing in Entertainment, Film, Media, and Television marketing and publicity. GlenNeta Griffin has established a vigorous relationship with our celebrity, film and television clientele. Her mission, along with her team is to provide quality publicity services to help filmmakers and television professionals tell a compelling story. Respected in the entertainment, arts, media, film and television industries and by the international press, GlenNeta Griffin PR has an established reputation for excellence and for delivering professional services to our clients.
GlenNeta Griffin PR works across a wide range of films, from major studio releases to art-house, independent and world cinema. We handle publicity at any level from unit through theatrical distribution to home entertainment using print, broadcast (radio and television), online and social media. We also manage premieres, festivals, red carpet events, set stills and wrap interviews. Our team includes dedicated publicists who can create tailor-made campaigns. GlenNeta Griffin is a passionate professional dedicated to shining the spotlight on our clients’ projects through a variety of services.
We offer both an offline and online capability in:
- Brand & Campaign Development
- Consulting & Coaching
- Casting Calls
- Celebrity | Talent publicity and representation
- Coordinating on and off set interviews
- Coordinating photography | B-roll footage | Set Stills & Media Shots | Screeners
- Fan outreach | Promotional campaigns and online giveaways
- Film festival Preparation, Publicity and Representation
- International Campaigns & Festival Launches
- Movie Premieres, Screenings and Promotional Events
- Organizing launch parties, press conferences and media events
- Host or Moderator for Panel Discussions and Interviews
- Premiere and event media management
- Press Kit Preparation
- Press Release distribution to targeted media lists
- Proactive story pitching to journalists and bloggers
- Project Consulting
- Publicity and Promotion Campaign Planning | Development and Execution
- Red Carpet Interviews
- Schedule visits to the set
- Show Pitches
- Trailer Releases
- Treatment Preparation
- Unit Publicist Assigned to Project for Duration
- Web publicity | Internet viral awareness publicity campaigns including social media | Content management
- Writing press releases | Biographies | Synopsis and Production notes
- Wrap and Behind the scenes Interviews
Marketing For The Independent Film Maker:
GlenNeta Griffin PR ensures your independent film gets to the industry, distributors, the festivals and the public. I know the drill. You’ve finally made your film. It’s been written, cast, produced, directed – your labor of love has come to fruition. So, if you’ve spent the time, money, blood, sweat and tears to get it made, you now owe your project a chance to be seen.
With the film industry in such flux and more competitive than ever, it’s essential that a public relations campaign is launched even before a distribution deal is in place, to ensure that your film has the bet shot at success. Media exposure not only helps solidify distribution interest, it also interests film festivals.
At GlenNeta Griffin PR, we’ve promoted independent artists as well as major and independent feature films and documentaries for years. I’ve worked as a screenwriter and indie film producer and know the hazards and pitfalls of getting a film from concept to the market. With that in mind, I’ve developed filmmaker packages designed to publicize and market films and submit them to specific film festivals.
From a full public relations campaign, to a limited campaign, to a PR consultation package, we work with you to give you the marketing services you need at a price point you can afford. Depending on the package or program you choose, we work with you to:
- Create The Story
- Develop a local, regional and national PR strategy
- Write The Press Release
- Create The Media List
- Create a Media Follow-up Strategy
- Implement The Campaign
- Making The Follow Up Calls
- Utilize your media in Your Overall Marketing Campaign
- Meld Social Media with Traditional PR
- Act As The Liaison And Bridge Between You And The Press
- Submit your film to Festivals
For more information on the various programs and packages, email me at: GlenNeta@GlenNetaGriffin.com.